Silhouette Lift ® is a revolutionary procedure for the patient who is seeking a significant lift without invasive surgery.
It is a ONE-TIME procedure, which takes only one hour to perform.
• It is done in a comfortable office environment under local anesthesia
• You only have 2 to 4 days recovery time before you can go back to your regular activities
• You will get Natural Long Lasting Results
Silhouette Lift is suitable for both men and women. who want to achieve a younger looking appearance without the constraint of undergoing a traditional facelift.
Silhouette lift is ideal for correcting signs of aging in the nasolabial folds, the expression lines and the jowls.
Silhouette lift gives you the opportunity to regain volume in the cheeks, and to redefine your jaw line.
Silhouette Lift is performed in four stages.
• Local Anesthesia
• Mini incision in the temporal area and insertion of the Silhouette Sutures
• The Silhouette Sutures are anchored in the facial tissues
• The Silhouette Sutures are fastened in the temporal area and the incision is closed
The Silhouette Lift procedure has been approved by the FDA in 2006. Since then, more than 15,000 procedures have been performed. The Silhouette Sutures are made of polypropylene, a biocompatible material which has been used in cardiovascular and ophthalmic surgery for many years. The Silhouette Sutures with bioresorbable cones have been cleared by the FDA for market use are CE marked in the European Union.
In addition to cosmetic use, the Silhouette Sutures are used by surgeons within major hospitals nationwide and in Europe for reconstructive surgery.
Silhouette Lift is performed only by trained and certified physicians, ask your doctor if Silhouette Lift is right for you.
Schedule A Free Consultation